New clients receive 15% off their first reservation. (This discount cannot be combined with other discounts.)
Plan ahead! Schedule more than 3 weeks before you leave to avoid a Late Booking surcharge.
My first concern is the well-being of your companion animals. If you think I’ll be a good fit for our non-human family members but money is the only thing holding you back, contact me to see if we can work out an arrangement that fits into your budget. For example, maybe I can job-share with one of your friends ; maybe we could barter for all or part of the fee?
- If you’re interested in a trade, let me know. Below is a list of some bartering ideas. This is by no means a complete list of things I could use help with, it’s simply meant to spark your thoughts about bartering.
- Home grown garden veggies & fruit. Do you have a garden with enough produce to share?
- Misc “handyman” projects. We have a lot of “no expertise necessary” activities on our To Do list, like deep cleaning our porches, installing some drawers in the kitchen (The side-mount kit is tripping me up. It looked easy to me, but I’ve been very frustrated by trying repeatedly.), hauling a truckload of large stuff to the dump, and cutting some of our firewood down to a size that fits our stove. We also have a few “expertise necessary” activities, such as reupholstering some furniture, figuring out and fixing a plumbing problem.
- Misc auto handyman projects. Things like oil changes and replacing a car headlight assembly. (I have a Prius, so it’s a different animal than your average car.)
- Acupuncture, chiropractic, or therapeutic massage work.
- Clothing alterations.
- If you have other bartering ideas, don’t hesitate to suggest them.