- Dogs get social time with other dogs and dog-lovers.
- Dogs get to hunt for plastic easter eggs! The eggs have stickers inside and each sticker can be exchanged for a dog-oriented prize. (The hunt is fairly easy, and each egg that your dog’s nose touches counts as a “find” and can be put in your basket.)
- Dogs can enter (humans can watch) a dog fashion show!
- Humans get free bags full of goodies if you’re one of the first 500 people to arrive!
- Booths for local businesses (mostly pet-related) and rescue groups. (Often these businesses have give-aways to anyone who stops at their booth.)
- Agility, flyball, and nosework demonstrations.
- A bake sale with very tasty homemade treats. (All bake sale proceeds go to the charities!)
- A raffle for fantastic pet-related items donated by local businesses. (All raffle proceeds go to the charities!)
For more information, swing by http://petconnectionmagazine.com/dog-gone-easter-egg-hunt.
I hope to see you there!